Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions govern your use of the eforex-trading.com website (hereinafter referred to as “the website”). By using any of the services, products or information available on the website you fully agree to and accept these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions or any part of them, you must not use this website or any of the products and services offered on the website.
2. All information on the website is for educational purposes only and does not constitute financial advice. Any statements about profits or income, expressed or implied, do not represent a guarantee. Actual trading may result in losses as no trading system is guaranteed.
3. The owners and administrators of the website and domain eforex-trading.com (hereinafter referred to as “the Administration”) and their representatives cannot be held responsible for any losses or damages that may arise in connection with your use of the website. You understand the risks involved and take full responsibility for any loss of profit or other damages (direct or consequential) sustained as a result of using the services, products or information presented on the website. You are obliged not to demand from any subject the recovery of consequential damages, exchange trade lose, lost profits, special, indirect, incidental or any other damages.
4. The use of leverage in Forex trading and trading in financial instruments involves a high degree of risk and can result in significant losses. If you have any doubts concerning the associated risks you should seek independent financial advice.
5. You understand and agree that the Administration will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever. By using any services, information or products available on the website, you acknowledge that you are familiar with the risks and that you are solely responsible for the outcomes of your own decisions. The Administration accepts no liability whatsoever for any direct or consequential losses arising from the use of the services of the website. You understand and agree that past results are not necessarily indicative of future performance.
6. These terms and conditions also cover the automatic trading software (Expert Advisors, indicators, trading signals etc.) offered on the website (hereinafter referred to as “our products”). The Administration does not accept any responsibility for its products. You use our products at your own risk and accept full responsibility for the consequences. The Administration does not accept any responsibility for possible losses on the foreign exchange markets or other investments.
7. The website may contain links to other sites. These links are provided for your convenience and to provide further information. The Administration accepts no responsibility for the content of linked websites.
8. The Administration is not responsible for any actions taken by our partners, representatives or agents, and is not responsible for any damages caused by such actions.
9. The Administration reserves the right to modify or update these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. Any changes will be posted on this page. It is strongly recommended that you visit this page from time to time to check the current version of the Terms and Conditions. By continuing to use the website and the products or services presented on the website after changes have been made to the Terms and Conditions, you are accepting those changes.
11. The Administration and the client will make every possible effort to reach a pre-trial settlement via negotiations. All claims should be sent to email@example.com. The claim will be examined within 15 business days of receipt. The Administration may ask you to provide additional documents within a specified period in order to examine your claim more effectively. If you do not provide them within the specified time, the claim will be examined using existing documents.
12. The Administration will not be liable for any delay or failure to perform obligations pursuant to this Agreement if such delay is due to Force Majeure events including but not limited to earthquakes, floods, fire, war, and government orders.
13. The client confirms that trading in Forex and other markets using instruments, services and products provided by this website is for commercial purposes only. Services, software, products and solutions, purchased on this website, are being used by the client to reach his or her business-goals and to increase his or her money supply.
14. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you confirm that you have read and accept the terms of Risk Disclosure located at http://eforex-trading.com/risk.